EVIL FROUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EVIL FROUM

JeJeJeJeJeJeJeJeJeJeJeJeJeJeJeJeJeJe

bio graphy??

hurónCelestial
    hurónCelestial
    Admin

bio graphy?? Empty bio graphy??

Post by hurónCelestial Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:50 pm

alright so, first off yall need to know the people, at least the important ones, first off me, Mary, then my girlfriend Lucy, she is an elf, the bitch Tina who got me fucking killed, my friend Vick, who also got me killed i also found a little drawing app on the terminal

bio graphy?? Imagen10

my life before sburb was pretty fucking boring, my Aunt did kill a guy so like, not that boring, i first played sburb the same day my Aunt adopted another cat, the guy who was my server straight up crushed my older cat under a cruxtruder, she got prototyped after that

a couple days before i played i met Tina in someone's guestbook, i fucking hated her for how fucking childish she was being, i threatened her and stuff, she threw me a rock using her sister's first guardian powers and THEN i played the game

we played for about a year? a bit more maybe, i never tracked that, a bit after i entered i met lucy on twitter and then talked with her on Pesterchum, we met up on derse since she had started a "single player session" kind of a weird game thing, i never learned what that was

a couple days after we entered me and lucy god tiered fairly easily, i made a jerma laptop which i miss dearly, i got Tina into the game due to her server being knocked out at the time or something, after that nothing much happened

one thing that wasnt THAT important was me and Vicks encounter with a weird fucking robot who stomped my skull until she accepted she was alive and stuff

we fought the king and whatever, some random bitch opened a rift on space and Lucy put us all (there were like 20 motherfuckers aside from us) and we stayed there for a longer while, like a couple years at least, which is were the most important thing happens

Tina married some girl which to be honest i met like once? thats not important, Tina invited Vick and Vick asked me and Tina to go to the wedding too, turns out that supposedly MATPAT sent someone to kill someone at the wedding? whoever sent the attempted assasin failed

but they did succeed in killing most of us after the wedding in a big fucking fire however, thats were my life kind of ended after that i pretty much met up with the ghost of Vick that died with me, i dont know if Lucy survived though, so i guess i kinda just walked for a while

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:05 am