EVIL FROUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EVIL FROUM

JeJeJeJeJeJeJeJeJeJeJeJeJeJeJeJeJeJe

+8
Tfem Cowgirl Gamz
baker roxy!!!
mechanicalMayhem
cISPHOBIC tAVROS
TFEM FURRY KARKAT VANTAS
hurónCelestial
timaeusTestif__
Trans_Vriska
12 posters

If there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?

Trans_Vriska
    Trans_Vriska

If there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what? Empty If there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?

Post by Trans_Vriska Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:46 pm

It's exactly as the title says!!!!!!!! Wouldn't that just 8e fucking crazy!?!?!?!?

timaeusTestif__, mechanicalMayhem and cISPHOBIC tAVROS like this post

timaeusTestif__
    timaeusTestif__

If there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what? Empty TransVriska is so true.

Post by timaeusTestif__ Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:16 pm

TransVriska is so true.

Trans_Vriska likes this post

hurónCelestial
    hurónCelestial
    Admin

If there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what? Empty Re: If there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?

Post by hurónCelestial Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:18 pm

yeah that could be fucked up but like also cool as fuck

TFEM FURRY KARKAT VANTAS
    TFEM FURRY KARKAT VANTAS

If there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what? Empty Re: If there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?

Post by TFEM FURRY KARKAT VANTAS Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:45 pm

WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT TO THE OTHER GUY D:
    THATS SO MEAN

Trans_Vriska
    Trans_Vriska

Post by Trans_Vriska Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:50 pm

No clue. Exactly why it's fucked up. This is just a fragment of what goes on in my sick and twisted mind.

timaeusTestif__ and TFEM FURRY KARKAT VANTAS like this post

cISPHOBIC tAVROS
    cISPHOBIC tAVROS

If there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what? Empty sMALL QUESTION

Post by cISPHOBIC tAVROS Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:57 pm

iS THE GUY THAT WAS KILLED CIS????

Trans_Vriska and timaeusTestif__ like this post

Trans_Vriska
    Trans_Vriska

Post by Trans_Vriska Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:58 pm

No... not even cis... Just makes it more fucked up, doesn't it????????

timaeusTestif__ and cISPHOBIC tAVROS like this post

mechanicalMayhem
    mechanicalMayhem

Post by mechanicalMayhem Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:59 pm

Why would they kill the guy in the first place?

Trans_Vriska and timaeusTestif__ like this post

cISPHOBIC tAVROS
    cISPHOBIC tAVROS

If there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what? Empty tHIS IS SOOO FUCKED UP

Post by cISPHOBIC tAVROS Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:03 pm

Trans_Vriska wrote:No... not even cis... Just makes it more fucked up, doesn't it????????

hOW COULD THIS HAPPEN,,, wHAT MUST THE WORLD COME TO IN ORDER TO MAKE NORMAL PEOPLE FIGHT }:'(

timaeusTestif__ likes this post

Trans_Vriska
    Trans_Vriska

Post by Trans_Vriska Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:04 pm

mechanicalMayhem wrote:Why would they kill the guy in the first place?

No clue. Pro8a8ly no reason at all. Just for the hell of it. Really fucked up, huh?
    Trans_Vriska
    Trans_Vriska

Post by Trans_Vriska Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:06 pm

cISPHOBIC tAVROS wrote:
    Trans_Vriska wrote:No... not even cis... Just makes it more fucked up, doesn't it????????

hOW COULD THIS HAPPEN,,, wHAT MUST THE WORLD COME TO IN ORDER TO MAKE NORMAL PEOPLE FIGHT }:'(

8eing fucked up and evil ig

cISPHOBIC tAVROS likes this post

baker roxy!!!
    baker roxy!!!

Post by baker roxy!!! Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:16 pm

i mean would bein beaten w a rock even hurt on the moon u got like

low gravity

Tfem Cowgirl Gamz
    Tfem Cowgirl Gamz

Post by Tfem Cowgirl Gamz Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:22 pm

Hoohoohoo!

hurónCelestial likes this post

timaeusTestif__
    timaeusTestif__

If there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what? Empty Yes.

Post by timaeusTestif__ Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:30 pm

baker roxy!!! wrote:i mean would bein beaten w a rock even hurt on the moon u got like

low gravity

Roxy, if I hit you in the back of the head with a wiffle bat 500 times, would it hurt?
    hurónCelestial
    hurónCelestial
    Admin

Post by hurónCelestial Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:33 pm

timaeusTestif__ wrote:
    baker roxy!!! wrote:i mean would bein beaten w a rock even hurt on the moon u got like

low gravity

Roxy, if I hit you in the back of the head with a wiffle bat 500 times, would it hurt?

it wouldnt hurt ME but that just cuz im cool and stuff

sigma_nepeta
    sigma_nepeta

Post by sigma_nepeta Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:01 pm

:>:/ < thats s0 fucked up oh em g33
    hurónCelestial
    hurónCelestial
    Admin

Post by hurónCelestial Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:08 pm

i mean yeah its fucked up but it also would be funny
    celiackanaya
    celiackanaya

If there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what? Empty That Would Be Messed Up

Post by celiackanaya Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:13 am

Neutral
    hurónCelestial
    hurónCelestial
    Admin

Post by hurónCelestial Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:54 am

celiackanaya wrote:Neutral

why so serious?
    thoosieDirk
    thoosieDirk

Post by thoosieDirk Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:53 pm

Is this killing for food? Are the men in love? Who is stronger?

hurónCelestial
    hurónCelestial
    Admin

Post by hurónCelestial Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:56 pm

thoosieDirk wrote:Is this killing for food? Are the men in love? Who is stronger?

i think the one with the rock is the strongest one

thoosieDirk likes this post

Trans_Vriska
    Trans_Vriska

Post by Trans_Vriska Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:57 pm

thoosieDirk wrote:Is this killing for food? Are the men in love? Who is stronger?

They have infinite food. The men are incredi8ly in love. The stronger one is the one 8eing killed.

Do with this what you will.
    thoosieDirk
    thoosieDirk

Post by thoosieDirk Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:59 pm

Trans_Vriska wrote:

They have infinite food. The men are incredi8ly in love. The stronger one is the one 8eing killed.

This changes everything. Why would they be killing eachother? I mean, my ex-husband wouldn’t even kill me. If they are in love why would they want to harm eachother?

hurónCelestial and trans lesbian nepeta like this post

trans lesbian nepeta
    trans lesbian nepeta

Post by trans lesbian nepeta Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:12 pm

thoosieDirk wrote:
    Trans_Vriska wrote:

This changes everything. Why would they be killing eachother? I mean, my ex-husband wouldn’t even kill me. If they are in love why would they want to harm eachother?

:33 < toxic yuri :3
    thoosieDirk
    thoosieDirk

Post by thoosieDirk Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:27 pm

trans lesbian nepeta wrote:
    thoosieDirk wrote:
    Trans_Vriska wrote:

What is “yuri”? I remember Rose mentioning that she was going to watch it. And also read? Subtitles? Is it anything like House M.D? I love House.
    Trans_Vriska
    Trans_Vriska

Post by Trans_Vriska Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:32 pm

thoosieDirk wrote:
    thoosieDirk wrote:
    Trans_Vriska wrote:

What is “yuri”? I remember Rose mentioning that she was going to watch it. And also read? Subtitles? Is it anything like House M.D? I love House.

House MD is most definitely yuri. House would kill another man on the moon with a rock. I think. Idk I never watched that shit.

hurónCelestial likes this post

thoosieDirk
    thoosieDirk

Post by thoosieDirk Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:36 pm

Trans_Vriska wrote:
    thoosieDirk wrote:
    thoosieDirk wrote:
    Trans_Vriska wrote:

House MD is most definitely yuri. House would kill another man on the moon with a rock. I think. Idk I never watched that shit.
    Wow. Do you have any other yuri suggestions? If it’s anything like house I’d love to watch more. House is a masterpiece. The C-Word is amazing. House and Wilson are perfect for each other.

cISPHOBIC tAVROS likes this post

TFEM FURRY KARKAT VANTAS
    TFEM FURRY KARKAT VANTAS

Post by TFEM FURRY KARKAT VANTAS Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:18 pm

THIS THREAD SCARES ME

hurónCelestial HATES this post

hurónCelestial
    hurónCelestial
    Admin

Post by hurónCelestial Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:20 pm

TFEM FURRY KARKAT VANTAS wrote:THIS THREAD SCARES ME

why?

TFEM FURRY KARKAT VANTAS likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content